skip to main | skip to sidebar

Small Town Girl Meets Jerusalem

My name is Meredith and I'm serving as a Young Adult in Global Mission (YAGM) through the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). I have been in country since August 26th and I'm loving it! These are my adventures in the West Bank and Israel.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Pictures!










Posted by Meredith at 4:22 PM

1 comment:

Nicely Done by Chris Nicely said...

Wow! When I saw the picture of you in what I think is the desert (I haven't read your explainations yet) I thought You can't get much farther away from Lutherlyn than that!

September 12, 2008 at 11:45 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (26)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ▼  September (9)
      • Shway Shway...
      • Peace...Salaam...Shalom...for real.
      • Gender issues and no water
      • Dear Friends and Family,If anyone ever asks you to...
      • First day of school!
      • Quick picture explanation
      • Pictures!
      • 48 Rolls of heart-printed toilet paper and a strin...
      • Marhaba!
    • ►  August (6)

About Me

My photo
Meredith
View my complete profile